cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send CONNECTME to 80011

ac1pdgs
Joining in

I just moved into my new apt and there is already a virgin media wifi box with a leaflet telling me to send CONNECTME to 80011. Someone is supposed to call me and help me choose a package and get internet access. However, its been over a week and no one has called me.

Copy of the leaflet here.

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You tried signing up online ? - that should be quicker than any text options

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I can't as the building is a new development and there are specific packages for this property that I am trying to make use of. I tried calling VM and they told me that a specific team deals with setting up apts like mine. He said he would write them an email to give me a call but its been a few days and no call yet.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you actually tried the online sign-up - just to see how far you can get?

I will ask VM to come here and comment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @ac1pdgs,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear that there's a bit of confusion regarding getting services installed and set up at your property. So that I can look into this further, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments.

Please respond to this when you can and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @ac1pdgs,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As discussed there, the relevant team have been notified and will reach out to you within 10 working days with more information.

Let us know how you get on, and if you need any further help in the meantime feel free to reach out.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!