cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self install problem

Charlotte92
Joining in

I had virgin back in 2008. I have just signed up again. I have today received my self install kit. I have gone to attach the cable to the wall and it looks like it's a screw fitting. I can't push the cable onto the fitment! Please help as I have no clue what to do lol.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Charlotte92 wrote:

Thanks. I have sorted the problem.  I just had really give the attachment a good hard push and it connected!!

Thanks for coming back to let us know and glad you got there in the end   🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The new push fittings are designed to fit over the old screw fittings. It may need a clean if it's been painted over or suchlike? If you still can't get it on, post a photo of the old fitting so we can comment.  Thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

How do I add pictures please?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Charlotte92 wrote:

How do I add pictures please?

Use the "camera" icon at the top of the Reply box, and upload it from your PC/Laptop/Tablet.   Or use a link from one of the many photo hosting sites.

Thanks. I have sorted the problem.  I just had really give the attachment a good hard push and it connected!!

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Charlotte92 wrote:

Thanks for coming back to let us know and glad you got there in the end   🙂