cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Install delivery - no contact from Yodel

Unkempt27
Joining in

I agreed an upgrade to my contract and equipment on Friday last week and am due to receive the new TV box today. I have had the text from Yodel yesterday to say they'll give me a 2hr time slot today, but I've had nothing so far. Contrary to what the FAQs on Virgin's website state, I did not get a tracking number for the order. I have checked the 'my orders' part of the app and it says 'click and collect' rather than home delivery, but if it was click and collect it wouldn't be Yodel, right?

Any assistance to track my package would be appreciated as I am working from home today but not tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Unkempt27
Joining in

OK, I've managed to get a tracking number from live chat. Looks unlikely to be delivered today judging by the tracking info, it's not yet out for delivery.

I was told on the phone when I ordered the equipment that it must be installed when I get it today. Can a member of the virgin team please advise me whether that means that there is something happening at your end today that means I will have problems installing it if it doesn't arrive until tomorrow, or does it mean I just install it on the day of delivery? Thanks 

Hello Unkempt27

Apologies for the delays in responding to your initial query, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

From looking at your account we can see this is now all up and running. If you have any issues or require any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch here and we'll be happy to help.

Rob