cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan your home not working

Jmemanc
Joining in

Hi

Im following the instruction to scan my home and find blackspots.

However, I'm failing at the first hurdle

The "Let's check your hub" step continually states "Not working" and tells me to be within a metre and to connect directly to the hub(both of which i am doing)

I have a hub4. 

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic

The Virgin Connect app isn't compatible with the Hub 4 yet. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

HavencroftKev
Fibre optic

The Virgin Connect app isn't compatible with the Hub 4 yet. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Just do it yourself with a wifi analyser App (or Airport Utility on iOS) to check the strength of your and your neighbours SSID signals at each point in the property.

From that you can decide what you need to do to resolve any issues or channel conflicts

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Jmemanc, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty faced when trying to scan your home for blackspots.

Can you please advise us, following on from the advice you have been offered?

If you can please advise what speeds your recording on Wi-Fi, as well as confirming what speed you subscribe to, we will be better placed to assist with the possibility of ordering Wi-Fi pods.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn