cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL4 Area 14 Issues

relmes
Joining in

Been getting horrendous packet loss last few days. Status checker says all ok, but when you actually run the test it then reports that there is actually an issue in the area.

Luckily I've two other broadband links so I've culled the virgin link from the router for now, but is there any news on when the area issues will be fixed so I can use the service I pay for?

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Web status is not always up to date, try the phone number below:

Check with Area faults on  www.virginmedia.com/servicechecker or 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 The phone goes down to post code level.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the Community Forums, relmes,

Sorry to hear that you have been having connections issues with your broadband. I've run some remote diagnostics on your connections, and it does indicate that you are currently being affected by a local area fault ref#F009515887 and we are working to get this sorted as quickly as possible. The current ETA fix time is 20 DEC 2021 09:00. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Corey C