cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOCKING Pre-installation service

ckbbm
Joining in

I’ve lost count of the wasted time speaking to someone on the phone from CS who will eventually connect me to Pre-install only to be told the same crap from both departments. While one person from PI insists and promises that they’ll contact me within 24-48 hrs(this NEVER happens) the other person from CS seems convinced that my rescheduled(VM fault, not mine) install date of 15th Sept is going to still happen in spite of absolutely no sign of the external works being completed.

So here we are at the week of install, no one from VM has got back to me, no external works completed and I highly doubt anything else will happen at this rate other than another rescheduling from VM.

You know, I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t seem so insistent and “confident” when they’re on the phone but absolutely just can’t follow through with a single word they say. I work in a customer-facing environment, you’d lose your job if you did this all the time.

I’ve also written out a complaint but to no avail. It’s such a shame as I’ve been with VM for a good few years now and this service is shockingingly bad.

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See replies here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/External-works-and-installation-delays/td...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.