Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Router & Network Settings

Hi, recently I started having problems with the router. Internet speed is changing every minute, there is a suspicion that someone else has connected to my router. Checking the router did not find anything, because the password was changed, and I do not have access to it. The reset to the factory settings also did not change anything, I still do not have access.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router & Network Settings

When you press the reset needs to be held for 30 seconds also once complete don't reboot the hub

Also to check are you using the settings password on the hub?, also what hub do you have

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank. really helped.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 777, 

Welcome to the forums, glad to see Paultechy managed to get things sorted for you. If you need any help in the future we will be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Smiley Happy
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos