cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns packaging

SteNix2020
Up to speed

I've just recently upgraded to Gig 1 with hub 4, all is working well and set up couldn't have been any more straight forward. Though I am missing returns packaging which I assume would have been included with the Hub 4 box. I haven't received any reminder yet but I'm sure I will in a few days or so. Can I get some sent out please so I can return.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lojelo5
Superfast

Was there no label at all inside the box that the hub4 come in? it usually comes with a few booklets and a collect+ returns label inside. All you do then is put your returning hub inside the box the hub4 come in and attach the label over the label that's already on the box. 

If no label was inside the box you can fill this form in on this site and they will email you a returns label

https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/virgin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

lojelo5
Superfast

Was there no label at all inside the box that the hub4 come in? it usually comes with a few booklets and a collect+ returns label inside. All you do then is put your returning hub inside the box the hub4 come in and attach the label over the label that's already on the box. 

If no label was inside the box you can fill this form in on this site and they will email you a returns label

https://www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk/virgin

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @SteNix2020 

You should check this page to see if your old equipment needs returning <<< Here >>> 

If it does need returning and there wasn't a returns label included with your hub4  you can request returns packaging via this link

return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks both,

There was indeed no label or booklets inside the box - maybe a eco credit can be awarded there.

I have a Hub 3 which I'm sure they'll want back, I've followed the links and got a label so I shall get it on its way.

Thanks again both for the quick replies.

Hi there @SteNick2020

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see that you have had not had your returns label!

Also thank you to @lojelo5 and @newappollo for all their help with this.

Now you have your returns packaging ordered are you able to let us know when everything arrives? 

Just to make sure you have the information I will link the returning equipment help page here.

Thank you.