Menu
Griff03
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reset Home Hub 3.0 every 2 days

I’ve had intermittent internet now for 3 days which does not seem like an uncommon problem.

i have been told by the call handler I must reset my hub every 2 days I suppose until I get rid of virgin. I said this doesn’t sound right but he was very insistent. 

Has any one else been told this 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reset Home Hub 3.0 every 2 days

That is absolutely wrong. 

Occasionally it might be necessary to do a reset if there is a problem. Otherwise the Hub should be left alone to run continuously without any interference.

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

that is wrong very they the call handler i always tell them up right is wrong i say reseted my router every 2 days back and someone to come out and sort it you get free call outs even if your router has a problem or power levels can be high look on the routers url and check the router without logging in and post them if its more then 10 you need one and -10 you need someone to come out

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Adduxi
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@DavidJWalker wrote:
that is wrong very they the call handler i always tell them up right is wrong i say reseted my router every 2 days back and someone to come out and sort it you get free call outs even if your router has a problem or power levels can be high look on the routers url and check the router without logging in and post them if its more then 10 you need one and -10 you need someone to come out

Slight correction, power levels should be between -6 to +10  🙂

0 Kudos