Menu
Bayford69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rescheduling engineer and delivery date

Hi,

While I was putting in the order for my broadband, I chose the 17th of September for the delivery date of my self-installation pack. Having checked the orders on my account page though, it’s now saying the 26th of September, with an engineer visit on the 25th. Not only is it a bit long to wait, I’m also not going to be available on either of these days. I’ve been unable to reschedule on the website and I’ve also called customer service but haven’t been successful as they couldn’t even find my account.

Is there any chance I could have a sooner date on a day I’m free?

thanks

0 Kudos
dnpark38
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rescheduling engineer and delivery date

Would have thought the question would be why an engineer is coming when self install ordered?

"VM 50 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
Bayford69
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I was wondering that... I kind of shrugged it off but all the necessary virgin stuff is already here

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bayford69,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the dates that have been booked for your install.

I have located your account using your Forum details and i can see that you have recently called in about this. I hope this means that the matter is resolved for you.

If there is anything else we can help with you know where to find us:-)
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos