cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule my Engineer

Graeme_M84
Joining in

After 4 hours of round and round in circles I finally managed to arrange an engineer visit to change the socket on my wall.  The date and time doesnt suit however, but the app says I don't have any appointments, so unable to change this way.

Does anyone have as simple a thing as a contact number?

Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Graeme_M84 wrote:

Does anyone have as simple a thing as a contact number?

Yes - 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

VM staff respond on here, but it may take a day or so, so it probably depends how soon the appointment is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Graeme_M84, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you were having an issue rescheduling the engineer visit. You can usually do this through My VM here but you do need to ensure you are signing in using the Primary Account Holders details. 

As it stands it doesn't look as though the appointment has been rescheduled so we are happy to look at this for you although we will need to run through some information with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs