cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule appointment

Kaych
Tuning in

Hi,

Can a VM represenative please contact me to arrange an appointment I have? The appointment is for the permanent installation of the cable running into our property. I didn't choose the date, it was chosen for me by the installer who last visited our property.

I have tried the app, it says "can't reschedule your calendar" and I tried the website, it keeps asking me to sign in which I have. It just keep running in circle and I have tried using different browsers but all to no avail. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this for an installation? Without publicly asking when the appointment is for, is it imminently - i.e. the next couple of days?

Have you tried calling the pre-install contact 0800 0521734?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks.

The appointment is in August so still some time to go.

We had an old cable line, but that was severed by our builder and the old access point is no longer available so we need VM to come and install a new box (in the highways) and cable in order to make the connection to our house.  

I will try the number you gave. Thank you. 

Hey @Kaych,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

Have you been able to speak to the team about this since you last posted?

If not, we can help to get your appointment changed from here, please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

I called the number but the agent wasn't able to help. He said the appointment couldn't be changed. 

If you can help me that would be much appreciated. 

I want to make sure that the correct 'type' of appointment is made, as I understand not all appointments are the same, some with do the work and others don't. 

If you can help me reschedule that would be great. Possibly to w/c16th August. 

Many thanks. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Kaych.

I managed to locate your account using your forums details, unfortunately we are unable to move this appointment forward.

The appointment you have at the moment is the earliest we are able to do this.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, 

I have not asked for the appointment to be moved forward. 

The appointment is on the 10th August and I want it to move it to the week after or whenver you have available, just not on that day. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay, I have changed this for you now @Kaych.

Please check your online account to see the new appointment date and time.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide