cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule Nightmare

CaitlynGriff
Tuning in

I'm a new customer, and I have ordered a package for my new house. Reading online I should have been offered the options between home delivery and click and collect. As well as being able to choose a date. However my order was completed and I had been given a date for home delivery, which I'm unable to be in for. I am trying desperately to reschedule, however virgins atrocious customer service makes this impossible. I have tried contacting the delivery service as virhin suggests, however they tell me as the receiver i cannot request this. I also cannot set up my online account with virgin as they don't give your account number for 2-3 days. Coincidently my delivery is set to be delivered in about 3 days, and I can't change the delivery date unless given 24 hours notice... This is a nightmare, especially as a new customer. 

5 REPLIES 5

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Its not a nightmare really, just let the delivery fail then collect it from the depot

While a solution, the fact i was unable to have choice over when it was delivered is still an issue. And the main concern comes from the seemly impossible task of rescheduling. 

Welcome to Virgin Media. You'll get used to little problems like this 🙂

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

(Previous post explains situation) After a nightmare trying to reschedule a delivery date for my kit, a date i wasn't able to choose. I have managed to register my account, however my kit is supposedly already out for delivery, despite the terms stating I would be able to reschedule up to 24hours before my delivery date (30th aug today, arriving 2nd sept) and I am now unable to reschedule because its out for delivery... what a load of bollocks. 

Hi CaitlynGriff, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you were not given a choice of dates for the delivery. If joining directly through Virgin Media then we would give you a choice of dates however if you've joined through a third party then they may automatically schedule you in for the next available. 

Once you receive notification from Yodel, you will be able to reschedule the delivery directly through them. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs