cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a splitter cable

Hubs
Joining in

We would like to relocate our tv box so it is in the same room at our broadband. (One currently at the front of the house and one at the back).

Is it possible to request a splitter and cables so we can do this and have both devices in the same room? 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes its possible to do, but you will need a Tech visit to do it as they will need to rebalance the power levels for both boxes to account for the new cable lengths etc.

You need to request it from VM< - there will be a flat rate call out charge of £99 for doing that.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey @Hubs

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post this issue here.

As @jbrennand stated that we will need to send a technician out to do this and there will be a £99 call out charge for this to be done.

Have you been able to get this arranged with the team or would you like me to arrange this from here?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

If you were able to arrange a visit that would be great!

Many thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Hubs, 

We can certainly get this booked in for you, as long as you are aware it is a £99.00 charge.

I will pop you over a message and we can go from there

Zoie