cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reposition Wall Socket

AndyMc99
Joining in

Hi, I need a non-fault call out please to reposition our wall socket.

I couldn't find a way to book online and read that asking here is less painful than trying to get through the phone menu system!

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AndyMc99 

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you in a day or two.

There will be a £25 non fault call out charge.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AndyMc99

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to our community forums. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have found it difficult to contact us in regards to this. 

I'd be more than happy to take a look for you, though this would be a chargeable appointment of £25. 

If that's alright with you, please do let me know and I will send you a PM so we can arrange this. 

Yes please, I await your PM

No problem @AndyMc99 I'll pop you a PM across now.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Hello again @AndyMc99

Thanks so much for your private message, I have now booked you a visit for the wall socket to be repositioned – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Thank you.