cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing outside connection

Mike4mobile
Joining in

I am trying to get in touch with Virgin broadband, but as there is no technical fault I keep getting dropped and sent a link via SMS.

My issue is cosmetic, we are getting the front of the house rendered and the box where virgin goes into the house has a split in the cable housing, I want this repaired or replaced, but no way to contact Virgin without getting cut off pls help 

12 REPLIES 12

Mike4mobile
Joining in

I have taken a photo, also not sure there is enough slack to bury the cable, just want box replacing and cable buried and protected 

thnaks 

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mike4mobile,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble with some cabling and what I assume is the omni box from what you've explained. Would you mind providing a photo so we can get a full picture of what you're referring to and how to best address and resolve this for you ASAP?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See photo as requested

Cheers

Mike

I am not sure the photo I took of the omni box has been attached, I took from my iPhone in you editor, but can’t see it.

Cheers

Mike

Hi Mike4mobile,

Sorry that the picture has not uploaded. It does sound like you need your omnibox replacing. Are you talking about the brown box on the front/side of your house?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Yes definitely that box that needs replacing.

Can I schedule this to be replaced?

What cost?

Who do I contact to get it replaced?

I would like the done ASAP

Many Thanks

Mike

Thanks for confirming Mike,

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for popping your details over via private message 🙂

I've now arranged an engineer visit for this, you'll be able to see the time and date of your appointment via your online account here

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex

Many thanks for that!

I looked in the virgin media app and can’t see the appointment date.

When I used the link you sent, I hadn’t save my password, went through password reset process and it said to contact us.

can you reset it?

cheers

mike