cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement outside brown box cover

Ashtons2
Tuning in

The cover off my brown box has blown off and needs replacing. I’ve contacted Virgin Media and have been told that this will come with a charge. Is this true? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ashtons2

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the engineer visit has been booked in.

Let us know how it goes or if you need anything further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Usual offshore customer services reply. Unless you caused the damage yourself there should be no charge.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ashtons2

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums, it's so great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear that your Omnibox cover has been damaged! Are you still in need of an appointment to replace this? 

If so can you post a photo of the box in question so we can make sure we arrange the correct appointment.

Thank you. 

68DD52A2-B7A1-4EB1-89F1-6D50AA6FB809.jpeg

Hi @Ashleigh_C i’ve posted a picture, hope you can help?

Hi @Ashtons2

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall send you a PM to book this in tech visit 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Ashtons2

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the engineer visit has been booked in.

Let us know how it goes or if you need anything further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Many thanks @John_GS much appreciated

I have the same problem, how do I contact you to get it replaced?

Good Evening @dballantyne1, thanks for your post.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll have this arranged for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn