cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement brown cover box

Lucymaria11
Joining in

Does anyone know how I would get a replacement brown cover box for out side all the wires are on show and the cover box blew away?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lucymaria11,

Thank you for posting on our forums. Sorry to hear your omnibox cover has broken off.

Please can you keep an eye out for the purple envelope, as I will be contacting you directly from there. This way I can do my best to help you.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for getting back to me on private message 😊

We will do everything we can. If you ever need us for anything, just remember we are one post away.

Take care 😊

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide