cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement brown box

2leith
Joining in

Hi there.  I've recently moved house and have Virgin broadband set up and working.  The brown box outside is missing it's cover and also damaged by the previous owner.  Can someone help replace this so it's waterproof again?

Many thanks,

John

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait a day or two for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @2leith,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your services and with your external omni box! 

We'll be more than happy to arrange for a technician to come visit and replace the cover for you. After checking our systems, I can see that you've already been in touch with the team to have this arranged. 

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance going forward. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs