cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SuperHub

DemonBob
Joining in

Hi, I’ve been searching for a contact number to get our old SuperHub 1 replaced for some time, to no avail. Today an electrician came to check the wiring in our house and, once he’d finished, the router would no longer switch on so rather than get stuck in the infinite loop of the help section of the website, I thought I’d ask here: does anybody have any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Option 1 phone in and report that the hub has failed. Shouldn't be any quibbles about replacing it as it is a Super Hub 1. 150 is free from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 which may be chargeable depending on your phone package and allowances.

Option 2 wait for the forum team to respond on here and sort it for you. They usually reply within a day or two.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Option 1 phone in and report that the hub has failed. Shouldn't be any quibbles about replacing it as it is a Super Hub 1. 150 is free from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111 which may be chargeable depending on your phone package and allowances.

Option 2 wait for the forum team to respond on here and sort it for you. They usually reply within a day or two.

Thanks so much! They’re sending me a new one tomorrow!

Thanks for your reply and update, DemonBob, glad to hear it's getting replaced.

Cheers,

Corey C