cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement HDU-200

Biscuit_Monster
Tuning in

My splitter/amplifier has just died, makes a clicking sound and the green light on the plug and the splitter flash on and off about twice a second. It’s a HDU-200, installed about 7-8 years ago along with a TiVo box. 

Called up and tried to explain but don’t think it worked, getting sent something made by Netgear that really sounds like a power line adapter.  I’ve ordered one off eBay just in case for a tenner. 

Is there a way to actually get these replaced by Virgin? It’s been good for about 7-8 years so maybe they’ve been replaced with a newer model.  Stock pictures attached below. 

C26AC792-4648-4A2F-9C36-719BF5EA8001.jpeg

95AF88F6-E572-481A-AAA3-CAC19FEC0704.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Biscuit_Monster,

Welcome to the forums - thanks for your post!

I can look into getting some more information for you on this. I'll send you a pm to get some details and locate your account - just look out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mandatron
Joining in

We've just moved to a house with this installed - but we think it's preventing our Quick Start install with our existing Hub 3.0.

I'm not even sure what colours the lights are supposed to be (red on the plug, green on the white box?) - but our Hub only flashes green and telephone advisers haven't been able to activate remotely.

Hi @Mandatron, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to discuss this further so we can get this sorted for you.

Please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W