cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Faceplate

FG72
Joining in

Recently moved into a new house, Virgin had previously been installed here, but the connection point (indoors) is missing it's faceplate, and to be honest it's a right eye sore...is it possible to obtain a new faceplate? 

IMG_20220716_143501_edit_833114178263499_copy_507x638.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond on here in a few days and should be able to sort it out for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
A VM person will respond on here in a few days and should be able to sort it out for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for that. 👍

Hey there @FG72, thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry to see the state of the face plate at your new house.
Definitely will need to be worked on.
I will arrange this for you - I'm going to send you a private message - watch out for the purple envelope 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with us today.

I'm glad we were able to make the necessary arrangements needed 🙂

Let us know how it goes and as always, we're here if you need anything.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs