cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of old cables and box

marieh
Joining in

Good evening,

We just bought a property which has a Virgin Media cable run across our lawn (partially uncovered in a green pipe) and across our driveway (completely uncovered). There is also a brown connector box on the house without a cap and with cables sticking out. We are not a VM customer and do not intend to become one.

The cables pose a trip hazard on our driveway and a hazard when working in the garden. Could somebody from Virgin Media please get in touch to arrange a local area manager to remove the cables?

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-14 at 8.31.32 PM.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-14 at 8.31.35 PM.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-14 at 8.31.32 PM (1).jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-14 at 8.31.35 PM (1).jpg

With thanks

Marie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @marieh

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to see that you are facing this issue with your cables! 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this closer with you, I'll pop you a PM now so we can do so. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @marieh

Thank you so much for your post to our community forums and welcome to the team, it's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to see that you are facing this issue with your cables! 

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this closer with you, I'll pop you a PM now so we can do so. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

marieh
Joining in

Virgin kindly sent an engineer to remove the cables and take care of this for us.

All sorted and we're happy with the support we received.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey marieh, thanks so much for posting on our forum page with your issue and for bringing this to our attention.

We're very glad to see this has now been dealt with effectively since you last posted here.
Please, feel free to pop back to us with your message should you face any issues in the future, always eager to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

spell
Knows their stuff

OK credit when it's due - nice job VM