cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of cables and pipe casings

Kirstyforan11
Joining in

Hello, there are 2 big plastic green casings with cables in (not sure if cut or not, I think the cables in one might be) and they are sprawled across my garden. Not only are they an eyesore but they are a trip hazard and my Son has special needs and no danger awareness, it would be too easy for him to trip over them. These were already there when I moved in, how can I get these removed please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

1st post some photos - that makes it easier to understand

VM will get to the thread and they will send requests to the area field manager to do something or nothing if he chooses to ignore the request which happens

shout health and safety which it is and you might get somewhere or [again] nowhere

if push comes to shove then wire cutters and put them in the bin - perfectly safe and may be your final solution

it gets more complicated if you are not a customer but lets see what VM can do - usually not much

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

1st post some photos - that makes it easier to understand

VM will get to the thread and they will send requests to the area field manager to do something or nothing if he chooses to ignore the request which happens

shout health and safety which it is and you might get somewhere or [again] nowhere

if push comes to shove then wire cutters and put them in the bin - perfectly safe and may be your final solution

it gets more complicated if you are not a customer but lets see what VM can do - usually not much

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kirstyforan11, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the exposed cabling and for any potential hazard it may cause your household.  I would like to take a look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks for the link Tony.

Hi Lee, I have attached here the photos that I said I would. Tha

Compress_20230122_071244_4156.jpg

nks.

Compress_20230122_071404_4094.jpg

Compress_20230122_071404_4416.jpg

Compress_20230122_071404_4094.jpg