cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation or installation of additional Coaxial cable

PJN
Joining in

Hi all, 

Apologies if this has covered before, but I can't work out how to use the VM Live Chat! Is it possible to either relocate or have an additional Co-axial point installed in my first floor office? Preferably an additional as I may look to have VM TV installed in future and I'm looking to shift all of my networking kit from under the television! 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, VM can do all that for a very reasonable £25 fee.   

Phone VM or wait here for a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, VM can do all that for a very reasonable £25 fee.   

Phone VM or wait here for a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ah, that's perfect. Happy to wait as in no major rush! Thanks so much for the prompt response.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

But, if you take the TV package in the future, there wicked be no cost for the additional outlet.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Either way, will still need to pay to have existing socket relocated upstairs, so whatever is easier really 🙂

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @PJN,

Welcome! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are waiting for this to be done.

Have you spoken to our call team about this? If not we would be happy to help.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley,

I haven't called up yet, no as was unsure of process to follow. If you could arrange, that would be fabulous.

Many thanks,

Peter

Hi PJN, thanks for the message and posting on the forums. As this would be a relocation this would require a £25 call out fee, would you be happy to accept this? ^Chris

Hi Chris,

Happy to accept the charge. Do you need any photos of where it is and where I'd like it relocated to as happy to provide these?

Hi @PJN

Thanks for the reply, i'll drop you a private message now so we can get this sorted.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs