cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regular dropped connections

qwakuk
Up to speed

Has issues a couple of months ago with congestion, but the last week has been bad, keep getting disconnected on alternate days. Speed wise it is hitting the full 640MB but the drops are infuriating. Makes it difficult to work from home, or watch streamed content.

Based in East London, nothing shows up in service status. Jpgs from BQM and Samknows.

Previously had reported this in someone's else post, now started my own.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Issues-in-area-22-Intermittent-Broadband/m-...

d55c105832f7ef9d3de3a884904fa966a7e33b64-19-09-2021.pngScreenshot 2021-09-19 200208.png

16 REPLIES 16

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @qwakuk,

Welcome to back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing disconnections with your service. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. 

I have been able to access our account via forum details in regards to this. I have also noticed that your hub has been running for a long duration of time. Are you able to reboot your device and let me know if the issue persists?

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Restarted SH3 as requested

Thank you for the update @qwakuk,

Since the restart are you still experiencing disconnections?

Please get back to us when you can,

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No issues today luckily

Hi @qwakuk thanks for getting back to us.  

I hope your service is continuing to improve. I've had another look from here and cannot find any issues from our side.

Regards

Lee_R

So far so good

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear @qwakuk, thanks for the update. 

Any further issues, please just pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Its started again

Not helpful when you are trying to watch Squid Game

426d8122db74557cfd27c7e13d07baa00d228edb.pngScreenshot 2021-10-06 091808.png

The long drop just before midnight was me turning the router on and off, but can see there were issues at 4am so guess it is external

Nothing appears on service status 

426d8122db74557cfd27c7e13d07baa00d228edb.png