cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration failure?

Hanstmat
Tuning in

Hi all,

Can someone please help with my hub, the light around the hub are slowly flashing white. 
When I sign in it says there has been a registration failure. 

The internet would suddenly work again for a few minutes but most of yesterday I had no internet.

Thanks 

18 REPLIES 18

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

No one can help you if you don't do the necessary tests. The first one is the BQM. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Down again this morning. Thanks.

Never heard of a test. 

the link previously supplied comes up with bizarre ads all over the screen, no download button or whatever. 

this is honestly ridiculous.

Done the ten thousandth reset today using the pin hole, unplugging everything and still nothing. No internet again, like it goes off everyday. 

Sort this today because I’m not having it anymore. This is beyond shambolic and it’s removed everyone off in the home who are trying to work from home but can’t because you can’t offer a stable connection in the slightest.

Sort this out now.

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Only you can progress this, by following the advice in #6. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

As I did. I’ve reset numerous times.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Read the rest

- jpeg1

Read the rest of my replies

Hi Hanstmat

Are you having issues with setting up a BQM so we can take a look at what is happening at your end. 

When you click here - this should take you to a page where it say 'Create a new monitor' please click this phase and it'll prompt you to add in your details. 

Once this is set up - Give it a while to gather data and then click 'Share Live graph' and paste the 'Direct Link' into the forum
Once we have this extra information we will be able to offer you the further support you need! 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley