Menu
BobFroilander
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend credit not received

Hi, I haven’t received my ‘Refer a Friend’ credit. When I moved out of my previous flat I referred other people to Virgin Media after the team’s suggestions to get the 50BP credit. The Virgin Call Team (as the final confirmation was done via phone call) said I would receive my check soon. It’s been a couple of months and I have not received this.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend credit not received

Hi all refer a friend transactions are done online and you you have to follow the on screen instructions to the letter or it doesn't work.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
BobFroilander
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Micky, thanks for your reply. The Virgin Media team did not make me aware of any online transaction at the time - after closing my Virgin Media account they directly followed up with me on email introducing me to the Refer a Friend scheme. In response to that after a long email exchange we proceeded to complete the transaction via call, where the customer rep (after speaking to both me and the Friend separately) confirmed the check would be with me soon.

It seems the Team has not followed correct procedures. How do we move forward?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Bob, I'm not a virgin employee, it's a public forum I'm just a customer that contributes on here, I have successfully done this myself but online as I said with both of us following exactly the right path, I don't want to surrgest anything underhanded, but two things complicate things you leaving and a verbal statement on a phone, I fear not a great outcome, unless a virgin person on here can help.Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi BobFroilander,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thank you for posting.

Sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your Refer a Friend credit. Are you sure that the people you have referred have followed the instructions in the email and that the process has been followed correctly?

Please see this link for more information.

Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos