Menu
Carolh300
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend £50

I have not received the £50 refer a friend credit yet and my brother in law followed the link on the email we both received with my details in it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Refer a friend £50

Hi Carolh300,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear you've not received your Refer a Friend credit. It sounds like you've followed the correct process so I'm going to send you a PM (little plum envelope in the top right hand corner) if you can respond to that so I can take a closer look at this for you Smiley Happy

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM- Forum Team

Carolh300
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Okay thank you

0 Kudos
Carolh300
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I've still not received your pm 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I can assure you I sent this on Tuesday Carolh300, I'll send it again Smiley Happy

ALEX_RM- Forum Team

0 Kudos
Carolh300
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I have received your pm now and have replied x

0 Kudos
Dragosh116
Joining in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Same issue, so far i think i have 4 or 5 friends wich joined virgin media couse of me, only one friend was registered like a referal

One of them have already more than 1 month with virgin, already disappointed

Nobody can say something was wrong with referal link, couse before to pay for contract , that "£50 referal credit " already was listed....

0 Kudos
Carolh300
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I've been nothing but disappointed with Virgin since I joined them. The customer service is absolute rubbish there standard of care is below zero.

0 Kudos
Monacska
Settling in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I went through the same procedure and the £50 don't show up on my first bill. I called Virgin sent them the email with the referal email I received. Hope can be sorted soon and someone can help me here.

0 Kudos
colinbloke
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we're also in the same boat insofar as not receiving our £50 and neither has our daughter whom we referred. The 'pretty easy' approach we took was to send a text to 80011 using the prefix RAF and so on. This was back in November and still nothing. ?

Thanks

Colin

0 Kudos