Menu
megham2997
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Refer a Friend

I recently purchased a virgin media bundle online using the link sent by my friend for 'refer a friend' where both I and her are supposed to get £50 off. This has not been applied to my bill. Please can this be looked into- I have mails of my order summary which reflects that I am getting the refer a friend credit applied.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a Friend

Hi megham2997, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch. 

Sorry to hear you haven't had the referral credit. 

Can you confirm whether your friend has had their services installed yet and have received their first bill from us? 

If not you will need to wait until they've had their services installed and have exceeded their 14 day cooling off period. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
megham2997
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hetty

My friend  already had their services installed and gave me the code to then have mine installed.

My services were installed over 14 days ago and I have since received my first bill which does not have the £50 off. 

Thanks,

Megan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan, 

Thanks for confirming. 

We do charge in advance which means your first bill will cover two months plus any additional one off fee's.

Have you been able to check a full breakdown of your bill? If not you can do so on your online account here. 

If you've checked your bill and still can't see the credit, let us know and we can look into this for you 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
megham2997
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hetty,

i have checked the bill but there is no mention of the refer a friend discount.

Also,  my friend has also had her bill through now too and she also does not have the £50 discount.

Megan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Megan,

I'm sorry to hear that the £50.00 referral credit isn't showing on your first bill and I have now sent you a private message so I can assist you further. 

Best,

Dean C

0 Kudos