Menu
takuya
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Red solid light on self setup

Hi,

I recently came to UK from other country. I received the self setup kit yesterday and tried to install it with the setup guide. I confirmed every physical connection is fitted properly and waited 30 min, but white flash light finally turned to red solid light. I repeated same procedure and sometime tried the 30sec. reset button, but results are the same.  
I also checked that there is no issue in Broadband access in my area. Is there anything else I can do next? I would like someone to support me with text on this community or email or chat since I have no phone. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red solid light on self setup

Hi takuya, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that this has happened! What I will do is pop you over a private message to see if this is something we can help with from here 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Ryan_N- Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

takuya
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan,

VM technician just comes to my home and solves the connection error. I sincerely appreciate for your support 🙂

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @takuya

Thanks for your reply

Great to hear this is now all sorted! I hope you have a great day, enjoy your weekend.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos