Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red lights on hub since moving house

Emthor84
Joining in

86A75F75-C559-432F-82B8-022AE740ADA6.jpeg

869E2831-1B15-45D2-8D27-3C3E50524605.jpeg

My hub has been red since moving house last week.

google days overheating but it’s out in the open away from other devices and the tv.

our connection is working but occasionally drops for a second - YouTube will pause for a moment like a cd skipping.

We’ve turned it off overnight, and occasionally through the day 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lotharmat
Community elder
If it is in router mode as opposed to modem mode - you need a new hub as it is either overheating or *thinks* it is overheating due to a faulty sensor!

VM will need to book a tech visit to rectify!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
If it is in router mode as opposed to modem mode - you need a new hub as it is either overheating or *thinks* it is overheating due to a faulty sensor!

VM will need to book a tech visit to rectify!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Emthor84
Joining in

Yeah it’s in router mode 

I ran a diagnostics through the hub 

0B79EE11-FF6F-4025-B4FE-776F76EBC96B.png

Hi Emthor84,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't been able to use your services since moving and only had a green light on the Hub, I was able to locate your account with the details we have for you and it does look like everything is active now, if this isn't the case and you are still unable to use your services I will be more than happy to help further?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Emthor84,

If you are still facing the same issue and the Router is still showing Red then we will need to send a technician, I have sent a invite into a private chat, if needed please click on the purople envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.