cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection 72 hours

Chas8
Joining in

Hi,

Virgin disconnected my internet 3 months early not at my request. Now we cant even work from home.

We called on wednesday and they said they would reconnect but it would take up to 72 hours. No sign of internet connection yet.  We have lost faith in virgin customer service to be honest..at this point i wouldnt be surprised if the reconnnection request wasnt even submitted. Can someone check and get back to me whether the reconnection has taken place? We are very tired of being passed on from one person to the next on the phone with no real resolution. 

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is a user based Community Help system and not a direct line to VM Helpdesk.

If it's urgent you will need to ring as it will take a few days for a VM Mod to pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chas8, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been incorrectly disconnected and are having trouble getting reconnected. It does usually take 72 hours to be reconnected and this doesn't include a weekend I'm afraid. 

I am happy to check if the relevant steps have taken place although if they haven't, you would need to call the team as we're unable to help with reconnecting you via the Community. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs