cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received pre contract email but nothing else

eddiehemmings
Just joined

I set up an account around a week ago and our router was supposed to be delivered on the 2nd of September. I received pre contract documents and an order confirmation, but was never sent the contract or any further information on the delivery. I also have no account number or area reference as that section is blank on the pre contract documents, so have no way to sign in to my virgin media and check on the delivery. 

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @eddiehemmings 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hayley9416
Joining in

Can someone please help me I have the same issue was meant to have my broadband box delivered today to my new flat and I haven’t even had an email after my pre contract, no account number so I can’t even ring up as they keep asking for an account number! Please help I’m in my new place using all my bloody 4G on my phone!

Couttsy
Joining in

I also have this problem. No area reference number or customer number so I can’t log in and see where my delivery is which was supposed to be delivered on the 5th 

Hi Couttsy,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't heard or received anything since placing your order with us, have you tried speaking to our Sales team on 0800 183 1234 to see what the issue is?

Regards

Paul.