cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: no virgin media wall socket

KFE
Tuning in

We are having the same issue and urgently need WiFi, I've tried contacting virgin through their helpline and couldn't get through 

7 REPLIES 7

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @KFE.

Welcome to the community and thanks for you first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this. Are you referring to the helpline on the quick start box? If not, please call this number to book a manned install. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hiya,

I couldn't see a number anywhere, I called 0345 454 1111 and couldn't get through. If there's a different number to book an installation appointment would it be possible to send it? 

Thanks,

Katie 

Z92
Trouble shooter

Call before 10am, preferably closer to 8am and you'll get through in about 10 minutes or so.

@z92 thanks!

Hi @KFE,

Just checking in to see if you managed to get the manned install arranged?

Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

This is a very late reply, but I am now trying to uninstall and the same issues of the coaxial wire connecting to the hub have come up. I was wondering if I could have some assistance again 

Thanks 

Hi KFE,

Thanks for coming back to us on the forums about this issue. 

Just so I understand the problem can you explain what the situation is for me please? 

Apologies Ayisha couldn't come back onto the conversation, but I will be more than happy to try and help 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L