Menu
rlee118c
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thank of wall socket

Is there a number I can call to order an engineer to set up a wall socket in our home? 

Or any other way I can get someone to set one up? 

Thanks 

Robert 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

Hub Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robert, thanks for getting in touch. 

In case this is something you still need help with now - I'll get in touch via PM to confirm your details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you've already made progress with this Robert thanks for getting back in touch to let us know. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything else.

Tom 

0 Kudos