cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New build address not listed

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It may be that the network in the street hasn’t yet been switched live by our network team. This is quite common within new build developments. 

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope as a member from our forum will be in touch to request some details.

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

5 REPLIES 5

HomeSweetHome4
Joining in

Good morning,

I'm moving in to a new build where the address is not listed.

My neighbours have their houses listed but mine is the only one missing.

The virgin box is already there and I have phoned inumerous times but it seems the process is stopped as nothing seems to happen about it.

I'm trying to advoid to cut my service and move into a different provider but if this keep happening I don't have another option.

Thank you,

MM

Good morning,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forum! 

Firstly are you wanting to move your services to this new build address? Have you spoken with the move and transfer team yet?

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Yes, I would like to move my service into the new home address.

Also, yes I have spoke with the move and transfer team several times.

Thanks,

MM

HomeSweetHome4
Joining in

All my neighbours have your service and the address is listed apart of my house number. 

Virgin has been to the new estate and instal the boxes in every single house.

So currently in the system you have number 1, 3, 5 and 7 where mine is number 4.

Thanks,

MM

Hi HomeSweetHome4,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your first post. I hope the moving process is going through smoothly, I know how stressful it can be.

I'm sorry to hear there's some issues with the new address on our systems, I'd like to see what I can do to help with this.

I'm going to pop you over a private message so I can take your address and look into this. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth