cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My flat is not on the Virgin broadband address list but other flats in the building are

MA8029
Joining in

I am having the Same issue with my property,  I have been here 2 years now and get my address show up on postal service / electoral roll and Council services,  but still not showing up on Virgin's Database. 

I even own a Virgin Pure and receive all correspondence and replacement parts twice a year. 

It's really strange. 

Might you help? 

Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MA8029 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community, please make your own thread in future 🙂 I have moved it for you today.

I will send you a PM to get the details and have a Spotter check this address and contact you in 10 working days.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MA8029 

Thanks for joining me on PM. I have submitted the details now and you'll be contacted within 10 working days.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks.

Hopefully they call as it'll be best to speak to them and show them alternative ways to get the Internet to the house. 

Appreciate all the help. 

M.

No problem at all.

Please do keep us updated on how this goes. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@MA8029 wrote:

I even own a Virgin Pure and receive all correspondence and replacement parts twice a year. 

Just for your information, Virginmedia has no connection with any other Virgin service or product. It's a US owned company that just pays to use the name. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.