cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cable my street

Oliverchew
Joining in

Hi, I would also like to have some information if my street would be cabled anytime soon? Further down in the road there are some properties that have access to your services. Our current broadband isn't that reliable or "fast".

Thanks, Oliver

6 REPLIES 6

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Oliverchew 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

Let me see what I can do to assist you with this. I’ll pop over a private message to take some details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

southpaw83
Tuning in

Hi

Thanks for your previous assistance on here. My street was in fact cabled and now I have VM. 

A friend of mine is moving to an address not to far from here and I was wondering if you could check if that street is going to be cabled? 

Glad to hear that you now have our services and I hope that you're enjoying them @southpaw83.

I can look into this for you and your friend but would need to take some details for your friend and their new address, I will send over a private message in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for that @southpaw83.

I have passed this onto the team to be investigated and I will be in touch once I hear anything back from them.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven_L

You're welcome @southpaw83 and I will be in touch soon.

Regards,

Steven_L