cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random packet loss

Craig19
Just joined

Been getting packet loss for about a week and a half now. usually between 10 and 20% packet loss.

Service status page says everything is fine, but after spending 40mins queuing to speak to someone they tell me there's an issue in the area still (which I was told via txt that it was fixed) and it won't be fixed until the 9th December.

So why the service status page says everything is fine I don't know.

Can still stream video as that isn't affected as much by packetloss due it precaching data. but online gaming is impossible. 

Why say it's been fixed when it hasn't, and not put the correct information on the service status page. And the automated bots on the live chat should be binned.

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The service status web page only covers large outages, for local issues, down to post code level 

Check with Area faults on  0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Corey_C

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Craig19,

Sorry to hear of your network issues.  Tudor is correct that the outage page will not show all forms of outages or network issues that may be affecting you. I've run some remote diagnostics on your connections, and it does indicate that you are currently being affected by a local area fault for SNR issues ref#F009499704 and we are working to get this sorted as quickly as possible. The current ETA fix time is 06 DEC 2021 18:00. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Corey C