cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickstart kit delivery time

namlos
Joining in

I'm about to order online and the delivery date for QuickStart installation kit is 2022-03-17.

The home previously had Virgin Media last month so line into the home should all be okay 

Just wondering if possible to pay for faster delivery as currently working from home and need setup ASAP. 

7 REPLIES 7

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

We should be able to override the date provided online, but would need to be done manually by one of our agents. 

Would you like me to get this arranged for you?

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Yes please - I haven't ordered yet. Shall I go ahead? 

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @namlos 

I'll pop over a private message to further assist. 

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi @namlos

Welcome to Virgin Media and the community!

Glad to see @Christy_D was able to assist you with your query. If you have any further questions or concerns at all with your service, please do not hesitate to post again on the community forums, we'll be here to help.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I was supposed to receive quickstart kit in the post today between 0800 and 1800. I was advised that I will receive a 2 hour delivery window which I have not received and now received a text from virgin media to state that this will not be delivered until tomorrow 17/03/21. This hasnt been updated on Yodel site and Yodel keep telling me that they deliver until 9PM and that it could still go out today. I've been waiting around all day and still need to seemingly wait until 9PM???  What a complete and utter waste of time. 

Radio silence.... 

Hi namlos,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by waiting for your delivery, all quick start orders are sent on an all day basis unless you have paid for a specific time slot, have you now received your Kit and set everything up?

Regards

Paul.