Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickstart installation

hassanch44
Joining in

0F010D7D-4276-4EE4-9E5D-2FD4ACDA9CCD.jpeg

  

7FFD62D3-300D-4157-94F1-F4CEA121B3DF.jpeg

I have just moved my house. And ordered quickstart pack from virgin media. I have got these internal points installed already at my home dont know are they going to work with virgin media broadband. 

0B62A28F-49BF-4440-962B-2C73ABE999A3.jpeg

7 REPLIES 7

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The bottom one labeled Bell Cablemedia is the coax one you should be able to use.

Top two are for Freeview and BT/Openreach based services. Virgin Media now don't use separate wall sockets for home phone, but now provide it through the Virgin Fibre Hub.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @hassanch44

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm glad to see BenMcr was able to advise you on this. 

How are things currently? Have you ran into any issues when installing your services? 

Let us know and we'll assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks mate. I am just waiting for my device which is going to be deliver tomorrow. Hopefully it will work as you said i should be able to use cablemedia one. Lets see how it goes. Will update once all is done. 

Thanks Sofia. I am still waiting for my device. It is expected to arrive tomorrow. Lets see how it goes. 

Hi hassanch44

How did you get on?

Let me know if you need further assistance

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Ben, Thank you for your reply. I was able to successfully install my VM broadband device through this cable media box. All bcz of this forum and replies from valuable members of this community..

Thanks to ALL!! 

Thanks John! Its all done now. And I am enjoying it. Thanks for the help from community members. 

Thank you ALL!