cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart self-install pack not sent?

encumbered_hog
Joining in

Hi,

I filled out the forms to be set up for a new virgin media package for broadband and received an email saying "Thanks for choosing Virgin Media, here’s a summary of your order. Your QuickStart self-install pack is on its way and your services will be up and running soon.", however the date on the email has come and gone and the pack and no further communications have been sent my way.

Is this standard?  Is there actually a longer wait period or can someone help me?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @encumbered_hog 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi encumbered_hog, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I cannot tell if you've responded to the fantastic VM-Jon. Therefore, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

encumbered_hog
Joining in

This issue is sorted now.

I never really got any answer on what was holding it up, it just went through nearly a month after the original order date and arrived finally today.  Forum supports did their best to help I believe.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey encumbered_hog, thanks for updating the forum with how things went.
Glad to see you've now received your start kit and apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

Please, feel free to reach us here in case you need help in the future. 🙂
Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs