cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart pack delivery address

drobert
Joining in

Hi,

I recently signed up for a broadband contract and ordered a QuickStart pack for my new flat, which will be arriving on 11/9/21. However, I won't be moving into the flat until 19/9/21. I want to change the delivery address for the QuickStart pack to my current address, rather than the new address, so that I can take the router with me and set it up when I move in. Would this be possible?

Thanks,

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

drobert
Joining in
Problem solved, I followed guidance from here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Quickstart-delivery-address/td-p/4802804

Called 08000521734 and they were able to change the delivery address for me.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

drobert
Joining in
Problem solved, I followed guidance from here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Quickstart-delivery-address/td-p/4802804

Called 08000521734 and they were able to change the delivery address for me.

Nice! - Glad that sorted it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi drobert,

Thanks for the update.

It's good to see you were able to make use of the Forum search feature and contact the pre-installs team to get the delivery address changed.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

That's great news @drobert

Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R