cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart delivery not arrived

Blaurinang
Joining in

I have just moved home and ordered a broadband package on 23rd May 2022 to be delivered on 04.06.22. I haven’t received any information on when my router will be delivered, just the initial email from when I signed up. I need the tracking info or any proof my order has actually gone through!

I received an email on 26 May about “gone away” and I have no idea what that means. Supposed to email me within 48 hours and it’s been way longer than that! I think it might have something to do with the previous tenant using virgin??

I don’t have any tracking information and I am struggling to get through to customer services because I don’t have a customer number or an account yet as that happens once you have the router.

Can anyone help me?? I just want to get my router set up as, despite trying to be organised and signing up for broadband ahead of the move, I have no internet in my new flat. 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Was this to get a "Quickstart" pack for a previously VM served property... or for a brand new install at a new address ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I think the previous tenant used virgin media for their broadband too. They moved out a couple of weeks before I moved in.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @Blaurinang 

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Would you still like assistance on this? I can look into this for you if required.

Thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello again Blaurinang.

We are here to help if you still require the equipment chasing up?

Gareth_L