cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart delivery date delayed by more than 2 weeks

dutva
Tuning in

When ordering Virgin service I selected QuickStart delivery date as 10/8/2022. I have now received an email stating that it is not possible to delivery at that date and it will be delivered on 26/8/2022. Installation/delivery date is major factor for me while choosing the ISP and I feel like I was misled by Virgin. Especially so looking at other people having similar experience - promised date is often delayed and not honoured.

I would like to be contacted in PM to get more details why exactly has this happened and is there a way to get it sooner. If not, I need to cancel and am just going with openreach provider instead.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is quickstart actually available at your property? If not they may be scheduling a Tech install.

So have you or any other occupier had a VM connection previously at that location? Thats how VM determine whether a QS pack is appropriate

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks for your post, previous occupier had virgin media

Hi dutva,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you are not receiving your Install kit when expected, this may be due to the current account still being active as we are unable to have 2 accounts in the same address simultaneously.

Have you been able to speak to us and have we advised why it was moved?

Regards

Paul.

Hello Paul,

I have not been contacted yet, would be great if you could take a look.

Thank you

Hey there @dutva, thanks for the reply.

I've had a look on the system and I can see the order placement receipt.
It states on there the date is for the 26th, and nothing for the 10th on the worksheet itself.

Is the previous occupier still within the premises? Let us know. 

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas.

No, previous occupier moved already and I moved in on 5/8/2022.

Hey dutva, thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into in more details.

Please look out for purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?