cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart box never arrived

ceryswain20
Tuning in

My QuickStart box was due to arrive yesterday and I got a text confirmation to say I’d receive a two hour time slot. I never received a time slot and the box didn’t show up. The app is now saying I have no orders so I can’t reschedule. I’m still being billed so is there a way I can sort this ASAP? 

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What box are you expecting?

Is this a Superhub or a TV box? Can you be specific about what equipment you were expecting?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It was a broadband delivery so router only, no tv box. Not sure of the specific name unfortunately 

Hi ceryswain20

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delivery issue. Have you been able to sort this since posting? 

Let me know if not as I've not been able to locate your account via the forum information provided.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello,

This has now been sorted yes. I believe it was an issue with the delivery service rather than Virgin itself 

thank you

Hi Cerys,

Thanks for reaching back out to us in our community and for the update, glad yo hear you have now received your Kit, apologies again for any inconvenience caused, if you do have any further issues please let us know?

Regards

Paul.