cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Kit Not Delivered – No Word from Yodel

jordan-221
Joining in

Hi all,

I stayed home from work all day today on the assumption my QuickStart Kit was due to be delivered but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. It was initially due for delivery yesterday but I received an email on the 25th that stated it would arrive on the 29th instead.

I've also received text messages from Virgin the past few days saying Yodel will send me a 2-hour delivery window but never received those messages or any other comms from Yodel.

Is my QuickStar kit lost? VM customer support were unable to provide a tracking number but assured me it's on its way however I'm not confident that is the case. 

Any help or guidance on how best to proceed would be much appreciated!

Alternatively, I'm currently in possession of a friend's VM Hub3 router, is it possible to sign in via the admin interface and update settings so that my flat's new VM Broadband connection is active in the absence of the new modem until the new modem arrives?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that there has been some delay in you receiving your equipment, let me see what I can do to help. I will send you a private message for some details and see if I can find a tracking number for you. Many thanks

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Perfect, I've dropped you a pm — thanks Jon!