cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Delivery

LaurenFarndell
Joining in

Major issues with the delivery of my QuickStart package. I previously ordered my package on the 15th August due to be delivered on the 1st September. Due to the previous tenants not cancelling their package, this order was cancelled and not processed by Virgin ( about which I received no communication.) 

I have now been made to reorder my package yesterday over the phone. I have received an account number, and welcome email, but the delivery date has been scheduled for the 3rd of October. This is a completely unworkable situation with 4 students/ professionals working from home from next week, and I do not understand why the delivery requires this much time, when the offered date is normally around 3 days. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and ask why the delay.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there LaurenFarndell,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Have you contacted the team as of yet? If so what's been advised.

Regards,

Kain