Menu
gazza483
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quick start no Internet connection

Hi, 

I received my QuickStart kit on Monday, connected and checked all the cables and activated a couple of times to ensure there was no issue there but I still get a flashing green light at the bottom and no Internet connection. I also tried the factory reset process. I think it's the box, that already existed in the house, that the coax cable connects as it's got the NTL logo on there so I'm presuming it's quite old. I've tried ringing the virgin media call centre to book an engineer but I just get directed to the website help section which, in turn, instructs me to call the call centre and I don't want to do that loop anymore. Is anyone from virgin able to assist please? 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start no Internet connection

Hi Gazza483, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the delay in replying and for the issues you've had with your quick start. 

I have had a look into this using the details you provided when you signed up and it does look like we've been able to arrange an engineer visit. 

Please let us know how things go with the visit and we're around if you need further help 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
gazza483
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Quick start no Internet connection

Thanks Emma. It turned out it wasn't working as it was disconnected from the junction box because the line hadn't been used in some time

0 Kudos